From Booth Insider:
Round 2 Update
Interview invitations for Round Two started to go out this week, and as such, we wanted to provide an update on the process. Interview decisions will be announced on a rolling basis through the mid-decision date, February 15th. We start releasing interview invitations earlier than the mid-decision date to ensure that we have enough time to interview applicants, and so that applicants have time to plan accordingly. All applicants will be notified via email, and interview invitations will be released throughout each day. Please know that we are currently in the midst of reading applications and will continue to read applications until the mid-decision date. This means that if you haven’t heard from us, we have not yet completed the full evaluation of your application. Applications are assigned randomly and in constant streams throughout the read cycle.
I hope this is helpful.
Latest posts by MBAPrepAdvantage (see all)
- Economist GMAT Tutor Launches $25,000 MBA Scholarship Contest - March 4, 2014
- Economist Launches the GMAT Tutor for iPhone - September 11, 2013
- MBA Admissions Deadlines for UCLA Anderson - July 7, 2013
- 2014 MBA Admissions Deadlines for CMU Tepper - July 6, 2013
- MBA Admissions Virtual Events at HEC Paris - July 5, 2013