From HBS Events page:
As part of our commitment to a truly diverse, international student body, we bring a sample of the Harvard Business School experience to locations throughout the world. At these outreach events, you will have the opportunity to meet representatives from the HBS community and learn more about the MBA Program and its application process. In addition, we host a variety of campus events throughout the year.
If you’d like to participate, complete the Introduce Yourself form so that we can give you event, application, and HBS news and information specifically suited to your interests.
Click on the location of an event to register for that event. If neither the event title nor the location is linked, registration is not yet open for the event.
All dates are tentative and subject to change.
Registration will open approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the date for general outreach events.
Registration will open approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the date for on campus events.
Latest posts by MBAPrepAdvantage (see all)
- Economist GMAT Tutor Launches $25,000 MBA Scholarship Contest - March 4, 2014
- Economist Launches GMAT Tutor for iPhone - September 11, 2013
- MBA Admissions Deadlines for UCLA Anderson - July 7, 2013
- MBA Admissions Deadlines for CMU Tepper - July 6, 2013
- MBA Admissions Virtual Events at HEC Paris - July 5, 2013