The Haas School of Business is committed to recruiting a diverse Evening & Weekend MBA student class. Did you know there are 3 scholarships available to first-year EWMBA students? We encourage applicants to submit their application and apply for the scholarships below:
Dean’s Scholarship ($8,000 per recipient – a first year award only) The Dean’s Scholarship is reserved for students who have experience promoting diversity. Please note this scholarship is only awarded to first year students for the one year. This scholarship is based on how best you respond to the essay question on the application. Students who meet one or more of the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- You commute to Haas from outside the Bay Area,
- You can demonstrate a commitment to ethnic diversity
- You are committed to shaping the role women play in business
- You work in an industry that is unique among our current population
Non Profit / Public Service Scholarship ($10,000 per recipient) The purpose of the Non Profit / Public Service Scholarship (formerly named EWMBA Grant) is to facilitate access to the Berkeley MBA for students whose current employment is in the non-profit or public service sectors and who demonstrate financial need. Priority is given to students who currently work in the non-profit or public sectors though students working in corporate social responsibility or sustainability may be considered. Net financial need is calculated by the Haas Financial Aid Office using guidelines adapted from the federal government. Please note, given the limited pool of funds, we are not able to meet the needs of all who apply.
Ronald Shapansky Scholarship ($10,000 per recipient) The Ronald Shapansky Scholarship is funded through a bequest from Juanita Shapansky in memory of her son Ronald, who graduated from UC Berkeley’s San Francisco-based Evening & Weekend MBA program in 1986. Recipients will be awarded based on financial need.
The scholarship application will become available to admitted fall 2012 students, so we encourage you to apply!
Latest posts by MBAPrepAdvantage (see all)
- Economist GMAT Tutor Launches $25,000 MBA Scholarship Contest - March 4, 2014
- Economist Launches GMAT Tutor for iPhone - September 11, 2013
- MBA Admissions Deadlines for UCLA Anderson - July 7, 2013
- MBA Admissions Deadlines for CMU Tepper - July 6, 2013
- MBA Admissions Virtual Events at HEC Paris - July 5, 2013