I am asked all the time about which standardized MBA test applicants should take – the GMAT or the GRE?
In certain instances exogenous factors like school acceptance, cost constraints, test availability or multiple applications might dictate one test or the other. More than five times the number of business programs accept the GMAT versus the GRE, but more and more schools are accepting the GRE in lieu of the GMAT with each passing year. On the other hand, the GRE both costs less and is available in certain parts of the world where the computer-only GMAT is not given. Furthermore, some dual degree applicants might need the GRE for their other application and only wish to take one test.
For more information visit Magoosh at http://magoosh.com/gre/2014/gre-vs-gmat/
Latest posts by Michael Cohan (see all)
- 2017 AIGAC MBA Applicant Survey – Win $500! - April 17, 2017
- Dartmouth Tuck Interview with MBA Associate Director Kristin Roth - August 30, 2016
- Wharton MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - August 1, 2016
- Chicago Booth MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - August 1, 2016
- MIT Sloan MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - July 23, 2016