Full Time MBA Application Deadlines
|School||Program||Option / Type||Round||Deadline||Notification||Deposit||2nd Deposit||Interview||Orientation||Classes Begin|
|Dartmouth Tuck||FTMBA||Early Action||10/04/17||12/15/17||01/19/18||10/31/17||Fall|
|Dartmouth Tuck||FTMBA||Consortium - Early||10/15/17||12/15/17||04/27/18||10/31/17||Fall|
|Dartmouth Tuck||FTMBA||Consortium - Traditional||01/05/18||03/09/18||04/27/18||01/31/18||Fall|
- Dartmouth Tuck must receive your MBA Application by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on each deadline date to be considered for that round.
- Dartmouth Tuck requires that applicant-initiated interviews be complete by the Interview date.
- All accepted applicants who wish to reserve a seat in the incoming Dartmouth Tuck class must submit a nonrefundable deposit (which is applied against tuition) as follows:
- Early Action round deposit: $4,500
- November round deposit: $2,500
- January round deposit: $2,500
- April round deposit: $2,500
- MBA November Consortium deposit: $2,500
- January Consortium deposit: $2,500
- Dartmouth Tuck is a proud member of The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management.The Consortium has a separate application form and deadlines as noted above. Applicants choosing to apply to Dartmouth Tuck through the Consortium in either the first or second rounds should complete the Consortium application in lieu of the Tuck application. Those applying in the first Consortium round will receive an admissions decision in December, while those applying in the second Consortium round will receive an admissions decision in March. Prospective students who are applying to Tuck School of Business through the Consortium will receive two decisions; one from Tuck regarding their admission decision and a second from the Consortium regarding their membership decision.
- It is very important to note that, as with all candidates, Consortium applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the Tuck campus and to schedule an applicant-initiated interview. Please see the instructions regarding Campus Visits and Interviews below.
- Dartmouth Tuck grants a limited number of deferred admission requests each year. One-year deferrals are only granted for exceptional, unforeseen circumstances. Admitted students must enroll before requesting a deferral. Requests for deferral must be submitted in writing. Please contact admissions for more information.
Dartmouth Tuck Fall 2017 Full Time MBA Essay Questions
Please respond fully but concisely to the following essay questions. There are no right or wrong answers. Tuck encourages applicants to limit the length of their responses to 500 to 700 words for Essay #1 and 500 words for Essay #2. Please double-space your responses.
- Tuck educates wise leaders who better the world of business. What are your short- and long-term goals? How will a Tuck MBA enable you to become a wise leader with global impact? (700-word limit)
- As a diverse and global community, our students arrive at the same place from many different paths. Tell us about an experience in which you have had to live, learn and/or work with other people very different from yourself. What challenges and/or opportunities did you experience, how did you respond, and what did you learn about yourself as a result? (500-word limit)
- (Optional) Please provide any additional insight or information that you have not addressed elsewhere that may be helpful in reviewing your application (e.g., unusual choice of evaluators, weaknesses in academic performance, unexplained job gaps or changes, etc.). Complete this question only if you feel your candidacy is not fully represented by this application. (500-word limit)
- (Required for Reapplicants) How have you strengthened your candidacy since you last applied? Please reflect on how you have grown personally and professionally. (500-word limit)
|Number of Recommendation Letters||2 (3rd optional if the additional recommendation adds substantial value)|
|Undergraduate Academic Degree||4-Year U.S. or international equivalent including 3-year bachelor degrees|
|Aptitude Test||GMAT or GRE score (takes highest quantitative and highest verbal scores)|
|English Test||TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score|
|Interview Policy||Open Interview|