Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth has announced its MBA Essay Questions for 2014-2015 following up the release of its MBA Application Deadlines. Tuck has reduced the number of questions from 3 to 2. Tuck continues to have a career goals and leadership question, but has eliminated its failure question.
Dartmouth Tuck MBA Essay Questions
1. Why is an MBA a critical next step toward your short- and long-term career goals? Why is Tuck the best MBA fit for you and your goals and why are you the best fit for Tuck?
2. Tell us about your most meaningful leadership experience and what role you played. What did you learn about your own individual strengths and weaknesses through this experience?
3. (Optional) Please provide any additional insight or information that you have not addressed elsewhere that may be helpful in reviewing your application (e.g., unusual choice of evaluators, weaknesses in academic performance, unexplained job gaps or changes, etc.). Complete this question only if you feel your candidacy is not fully represented by this application.
4. (Reapplicants) How have you strengthened your candidacy since you last applied? Please reflect on how you have grown personally and professionally.
For more information, visit Tuck Admissions.
Latest posts by Michael Cohan (see all)
- 2017 AIGAC MBA Applicant Survey – Win $500! - April 17, 2017
- Dartmouth Tuck Interview with MBA Associate Director Kristin Roth - August 30, 2016
- Wharton MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - August 1, 2016
- Chicago Booth MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - August 1, 2016
- MIT Sloan MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - July 23, 2016