HBS MBA Essay Question will remain the same as last year. In her “From The Admissions Director” blog post last week, Harvard Business School Admissions Director Dee Leopold confirmed that the optional essay question from this past year will remain the same. The 1st round deadline will be moved up a week to September 9th, 2014. HBS will continue to use the same two MBA Recommendation Questions as Stanford Graduate School of Business.
HBS MBA Essay Question
You’re applying to Harvard Business School. We can see your resume, academic transcripts, extracurricular activities, awards, post-MBA career intentions, test scores, and what your recommenders have to say about you. What else would you like us to know as we consider your candidacy?
HBS MBA Application Deadline
Round 1 – September 9th, 2014
HBS MBA Recommendation Questions
- How do the candidate’s performance, potential, background, or personal qualities compare to those of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? Please provide specific examples. (300 words)
- Please describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response. (250 words)
Visit HBS Application Requirements for more information about Harvard Business School admissions requirements.
Latest posts by Michael Cohan (see all)
- 2017 AIGAC MBA Applicant Survey – Win $500! - April 17, 2017
- Dartmouth Tuck Interview with MBA Associate Director Kristin Roth - August 30, 2016
- Wharton MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - August 1, 2016
- Chicago Booth MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - August 1, 2016
- MIT Sloan MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - July 23, 2016