Like most things, different studying techniques work best for different types of people. Our friends at Magoosh have put together an Exam lifehack infographic to make sure you safely avoid any test-day nightmares. This infographic complements other Magoosh infographics in previous posts, such as Minimum TOEFL Score – What do you need? and Which MBA Test GMAT or GRE? Adopting some or all of these techniques will help you in improving GMAT scores and GRE scores.
The infographic includes study tools and tips, some of which you probably didn’t consider before but that are crucial to keeping you sane all the way up to your test date. So, take some time to browse this list of exam lifehacks and master the 18 unexpected tips you’ll need for a higher test score!
Improving GMAT Scores or GRE Scores Infographic
Latest posts by Michael Cohan (see all)
- 2017 AIGAC MBA Applicant Survey – Win $500! - April 17, 2017
- Dartmouth Tuck Interview with MBA Associate Director Kristin Roth - August 30, 2016
- Wharton MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - August 1, 2016
- Chicago Booth MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - August 1, 2016
- MIT Sloan MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - July 23, 2016