I am frequently asked, “What is the minimum TOEFL score necessary to be accepted at a top MBA school?” The TOEFL is one of the test scores business schools use in their MBA admissions criteria. Magoosh has released a TOEFL infographic to answer this question that follows up on their incredibly useful infographic comparing and contrasting the GMAT versus GRE test.
The new infographic shows you the minimum TOEFL scores accepted by each top graduate school in the U.S. This data is based on Magoosh’s research into the minimum scores required at top schools in addition to Magoosh’s research into how other students perform on the TOEFL at those schools on average. Understanding this data means you now have a place to start and a goal to aim for when you decide to take the TOEFL.
Minimum TOEFL Score Infographic
Latest posts by Michael Cohan (see all)
- 2017 AIGAC MBA Applicant Survey – Win $500! - April 17, 2017
- Dartmouth Tuck Interview with MBA Associate Director Kristin Roth - August 30, 2016
- Wharton MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - August 1, 2016
- Chicago Booth MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - August 1, 2016
- MIT Sloan MBA Essay Questions 2016-2017 - July 23, 2016