Full Time MBA Application Deadlines
|School||Program||Option / Type||Round||Deadline||Notification||Deposit||2nd Deposit||Interview||Orientation||Classes Begin|
|Dartmouth Tuck||FTMBA||Round 1 Consortium||10/15/18||12/06/18||02/22/19||10/26/18||Fall|
|Dartmouth Tuck||FTMBA||Round 2 Consortium||01/05/19||03/14/19||04/22/19||02/01/19||Fall|
- Dartmouth Tuck must receive your MBA Application by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on each deadline date to be considered for that round.
- Dartmouth Tuck requires that applicant-initiated interviews be complete by the Interview date.
- All accepted applicants who wish to reserve a seat in the incoming Dartmouth Tuck class must submit a nonrefundable deposit (which is applied against tuition) as follows:
- Early Action round deposit: $4,500
- November round deposit: $2,500
- January round deposit: $2,500
- April round deposit: $2,500
- MBA November Consortium deposit: $2,500
- January Consortium deposit: $2,500
- Dartmouth Tuck is a proud member of The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management.The Consortium has a separate application form and deadlines as noted above. Applicants choosing to apply to Dartmouth Tuck through the Consortium in either the first or second rounds should complete the Consortium application in lieu of the Tuck application. Those applying in the first Consortium round will receive an admissions decision in December, while those applying in the second Consortium round will receive an admissions decision in March. Prospective students who are applying to Tuck School of Business through the Consortium will receive two decisions; one from Tuck regarding their admission decision and a second from the Consortium regarding their membership decision.
- It is very important to note that, as with all candidates, Consortium applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the Tuck campus and to schedule an applicant-initiated interview. Please see the instructions regarding Campus Visits and Interviews below.
- Dartmouth Tuck grants a limited number of deferred admission requests each year. One-year deferrals are only granted for exceptional, unforeseen circumstances. Admitted students must enroll before requesting a deferral. Requests for deferral must be submitted in writing. Please contact admissions for more information.
Dartmouth Tuck Fall 2019 Full Time MBA Essay Questions
Application Short Answer Questions
- Share your short term goals. (50-word limit)
- Share your long term goals. (50-word limit)
- How did you arrive at these goals? (75-word limit)
- How will Tuck help you achieve these goals? (75-word limit)
- Tuck students are aware of how their individuality adds to the fabric of Tuck. Tell us who you are and what you will contribute. (500-word limit)
- Tuck students are nice, and invest generously in one another’s success. Share an example of how you helped someone else succeed. (500-word limit)
- Optional: Please provide any additional insight or information that you have not addressed elsewhere (e.g., atypical choice of evaluators, factors affecting academic performance, unexplained job gaps or changes). Complete this question only if you feel your candidacy is not fully represented by this application.
- Required for Reapplicants: How have you strengthened your candidacy since you last applied? Please reflect on how you have grown personally and professionally. (500-word limit)
|Number of Recommendation Letters||2 (3rd optional if the additional recommendation adds substantial value)|
|Undergraduate Academic Degree||4-Year U.S. or international equivalent including 3-year bachelor degrees|
|Aptitude Test||GMAT or GRE score (takes highest quantitative and highest verbal scores)|
|English Test||TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score|
|Interview Policy||Open Interview|